SPINABOOTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Last Updated on: 08/01/2022
Spinabooth LLC (“Supplier”) warrants the following parts (Part or Parts) of the Spinabooth Automatic 360 Photo Booth (Standard or Wireless version) product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date.
- Spinabooth Controller and Remote Control
- Spinabooth Motor
- Wireless Battery Pack with Charger
The Supplier agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish repaired or refurbished Part(s) of equal value in exchange without charge except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the Purchaser. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and the proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the original sales receipt.
The Supplier also agrees to replace or repair any defect found in the product within 7 (seven) days of delivery of the product to the Purchaser. The Supplier shall bear all the costs including shipping in such a case.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as overloading or not following the usage instructions given in the Product Manual and/or shared by the Supplier in electronic form with the Purchaser.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or assembly or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Replacement covered under Spinabooth Care Package
- The Supplier makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the Supplier expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty.
- To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, the Supplier disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above.
- Some states in the United States or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser.
- For consumer transactions, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the Purchaser.
- All modifications to the unit or units will void the warranty.
- Warranty is not transferable; you must be the original Purchaser for all claims. If item(s) is sold, the warranty is null void. Warranty is not transferable from one unit to another or from one buyer to another. All warranty claims must be filed by the Purchaser for this product, who in turn is to fill out all necessary forms regarding any warranty return or replacement.
- The Supplier will not handle claims from the Purchase directly by phone, all will need to be processed by online forms. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective Parts must be made within ONE year from invoice date of purchase.
- All claims must be made first in email form to email@example.com clearly mentioning the Part or Parts affected and submitting electronic copies of the purchases.
- The Purchaser should make reasonable efforts to assess if the issue can be resolved following the technical documentation supplied with the product or made available subsequently by the Purchaser electronically. The Purchaser is obligated to follow the instructions given by Spinabooth Customer Service representative and provide any supporting evidence like pictures or videos of the affected Part or Parts.
- If the issue cannot be resolved with the help of Spinabooth Customer Service representative, the Purchaser would be asked in writing to pack and ship the said Part or Parts to the address provided. NOTE: The packing, shipping and insurance costs will be the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- If a Purchaser requests item(s) to be picked up by us (the Supplier), the shipping invoice will have to be paid prior to pick up.
- The shipping and insurance costs will be borne by the Supplier if the claim is raised within 7 calendar days of first delivery date to the Purchaser.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible. We reserve the right to replace with an alternative item or something similar of equal or lesser value.
- The normal period for processing of a claim after receipt of the affected Part or Parts is 5-7 business days.
- The Supplier will ship the replacement parts through normal shipping mode at its own cost. The Purchaser will have to bear the cost of express shipping.
- Claims for missing Part must be made within 7 calendar days after the merchandise is received.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging.
- This is a limited warranty, all claims are subject to review and approval.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES:
Spinabooth is not liable for
- Any special, incidental, or consequential damages based on breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theories.
- Damages that for any indirect loss, like profit loss, expenditure loss, or other special incidental loss due to the quality or other reasons; downtime; the claims of third parties, including customers; or the injury to property.
- The limit of compensation shall not exceed the invoice value paid by the Purchaser when there is a loss claim caused by the Supplier’s product quality during the warranty period.
Governing Law – This Limited Warranty, and any action, regardless of form, arising out of the agreement to purchase the Spinabooth Automatic 360 Photo Booth (Standard or Wireless version) product, is governed by and shall be construed and interpreted under Georgia law.
The Supplier reserves the right of final explanation for this warranty.